Finding Balance in Medical Life is a program that was created by the reknowned physician, Dr. Lee Lipsenthal, to help physicians and student-physicians lead a happier, healthier, more balanced way of practicing medicine, studying and leading their life. We are honored to offer this series to our medical students, and help them to develop these important tools so that they can maintain a healthy sense of balance throughout their busy medical careers.
By the end of the series of Finding Balance Laboratory modules, the student will gain tools in:
- Surviving transition
- Managing stress
- Enhancing performance
- Gaining “emotional intelligence”
- Understanding your personality and modifying your personality as you desire
- Deepening your interpersonal connections
- Enhancing your communication skills
- Enhancing utilization of your intuition
- Enhancing personal relationships
- Managing errors in a reasonable way
- Improving your health in trying times
The Finding Balance series spans the entirety of the two year Osteopathic Doctoring course.